Home » » Toni Payne says leave Davido alone!

Toni Payne says leave Davido alone!


Toni Payne is a music producer and ex wife of singer, 9ice.

I actually agree with Davido, money or no money, its not an easy industry to be in, u gotta commend him 4 tryna make it doing his thing.. We shud try encouraging our young people more, degradation must stop. Else others wud be like I aint workin cos dey wil still say its dads $.

I dnt care how much $$ I have, my kids still gotta work hard, that doesn't mean I shdnt use my $$ to give dem a boost if dey need it. I'm a parent and I know the primary reason I work hard is to give my offsprings a comfortable life.. Doesn't mean I expect dem 2b lazy.

Beefing someone dat chooses to earn HIS/HER OWN living irrespective of dere parents being Rich, is plain Jealousy, Envy, & Immaturity!

Everybody is a Boss Lady, even Gold Diggers, Oscambos, Oloshos and Aunty Aweros.. Supply and Demand noni.. Don't dull! Everyone is a Boss/Chairman even agberos, gigolos and pocket pickers.. Na so!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. hotest girls - All Rights Reserved